Your Plan for Health Overview - Your Plan for Health
Your Plan for Health Overview
Ohio State is committed to providing a healthy workplace environment. This improves the health of individual faculty and staff and produces even more positive results for the university overall.
Since 2006, our complimentary, award-winning wellness program has been supporting employees and their families as they start or continue their personal health journey. Your Plan for Health (YP4H) is Ohio State’s preventive approach for providing faculty, staff and their enrolled spouses/same-sex domestic partners with the tools and resources for living a healthy life. For example, the university houses a variety of indoor fitness facilities, promotes free on-campus biometric screenings and offers the YP4H incentive points program.
Your Plan for Health provides you with resources to help you thrive in the workplace and at home. The YP4H program is powered by Virgin Pulse and includes:
- Habit-based tracking and ways to personalize your program in the areas where you would most like to focus, including physical activity, nutrition, sleep, stress management, finances, relationships and resiliency.
- A variety of opportunities to earn points and rewards.
- Healthy living programs and challenges, university-wide and on an individual level.
- Helpful wellness tips that motivate and encourage you to learn more about making healthy choices.
- Compatibility with a variety of fitness devices for automated tracking.