Medical questions don’t always come up when your doctor’s office is open. You used to have to wait for business hours, leave a message and hope the return call came when you were available to take it. What if you could communicate with your provider when it worked best for you?
You can do that and more with MyChart, a free and secure online portal to exchange messages with your Ohio State provider, request appointments, renew prescriptions, check your test results the moment they are released and much more.
With MyChart, you can:
- Access on any device | Access MyChart through the Ohio State MyHealth mobile app or desktop computer to manage your medical information anytime.
- Message your healthcare provider | Send medical questions to your Ohio State provider with messages any time of the day at no extra cost.
- View test results | Receive notifications in MyChart Inbox the moment your test results have been added to your medical record.
- Renew prescriptions | Send a request for any of your renewable medications.
- Request appointments | Schedule, reschedule or cancel your next appointment, and view other details of upcoming appointments.