Are You a Champion? - Your Plan for Health
Are You a Champion?
Are you a champion of health and well-being? Are you or have:
- Passionate—have enthusiasm for enhancing the culture of health in your workplace.
- Social skills—naturally make connections with and show compassion for their co-workers.
- Approachable – easy to approach, have strong communication and leadership skills, and be looked up to by their co-workers.
- Role model—express a personal interest in healthy lifestyles, regardless of your current health status.
There are many opportunities to champion health, here are a few:
- You can become a volunteer Buckeye Wellness Innovator for your unit/department.
- You can lead campus wide challenges by volunteering as a team captain.
- You can create your own challenges for your unit/department.
- You can invite health and well-being speakers to your meetings or other group events.
- You can help arrange a biometric health screening event, flu clinics, chair massage and group health coaching for your unit/department. Learn more about these opportunities
- You can mentor New Hires and teach them about all of the health and wellness benefits.
- You can volunteer to serve at an upcoming campus wellness event.