Complete Your Screening Early for Bonus Points!
Receive bonus points when you complete an "early" biometric health screening in 2017:
|Complete Screening During:||Bonus Points:||Points Awarded:|
|January 1- March 31, 2017||100||points awarded by April 15|
|April 1- June 30, 2017||50||points awarded by July 15|
What You Need to Know
- You can earn these bonus points in two ways:
> Earn points by completing an on-campus screening, Click here to schedule an on-campus screening.
> Earn points by completing your screening with your primary care provider (PCP). You will need to submit the provider fax form (click here to download the form) to the OSU Health Plan in order to receive these points.
- Points will be awarded two times a year: by April 15 and July 15.
- On-campus screening appointments fill up fast, so don’t wait to schedule one convenient for you.
- If you’d like to schedule a screening event for your department/unit, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On-campus screening appointments are available on a first come, first served basis. Additional appointments will be added throughout the week so please check back soon for an appointment convenient for you.