Buckeye Baby Program - Your Plan for Health
- This event has passed.
Buckeye Baby Program
January 22 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until January 29, 2019
Congratulations on your pregnancy! The Buckeye Baby program will highlight available benefits and valuable information for moms to be! During the next 4 weeks, we will discuss:
- Session one: Navigating health plan member benefits
- Session two: Maternal nutrition & exercise
- Session three: What to expect during pregnancy and more
- Session four: Post pregnancy support and resources
If you are not able to attend one of the sessions, you will receive a recorded version of the session by email.
- Phone: 614-292-4700 (Option 0) Toll Free: 800-678-6269
- Email: OSUHPBuckeyeBaby@osumc.edu