Caring For Loved Ones With Alzheimer’s & Other Forms Of Dementia - Your Plan for Health
Caring For Loved Ones With Alzheimer’s & Other Forms Of Dementia
December 8 @ 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
The term “Alzheimer’s” is all over the news. But what really is Alzheimer’s Disease? Is it the same thing as dementia? What does a diagnosis mean? This presentation will explore:
- Normal aging in the brain
- The role of genetics in the diagnosis
- Types of dementia; Stages of dementia
- Creating environments to maximize the abilities of someone living with the disease
- Communicating effectively with a loved one with dementia
- Problem and changing behaviors in a loved one with dementia
Unable to attend live? If you are unable to attend the live version, register for the event and we will send you a recorded version of the webinar after the presentation concludes.
To register for this event, click on the ‘Register or Learn More’ button below and then click the ‘Schedule’ button.