Mental Health Awareness [Managers] - Your Plan for Health
- This event has passed.
Mental Health Awareness [Managers]
December 2, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Please join the OSU Employee Assistance Program for a wellness workshop focused on increasing understanding of the signs and symptoms to mental health issues and learning approaches to support coworkers.
EAP offers two mental health awareness workshops: one for staff and one for managers. These are designed to bring awareness and understanding about mental health in the work place. These are interactive workshops with participant discussion and collaboration.
Mental Health Awareness for Managers
- Signs and symptoms of depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress, and substance abuse
- Identify warning signs of suicide
- How to support coworkers who may be experiencing mental health difficulties
- Treatment and resources
- Formal Management Referral Process
- Drug Free workplace implications
To register for this event, click on the ‘Register or Learn More’ button below and then click the ‘Schedule’ button.