Mindfulness In Motion For Busy Adults - Your Plan for Health
- This event has passed.
Mindfulness In Motion For Busy Adults
May 5 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:30 pm on Thursday, repeating until May 12, 2022
Ohio State Integrative Medicine is offering small-group sessions teaching professionals techniques in mindfulness and resiliency for the high-stress environment of the modern world.
Successful completion of the eight-week Mindfulness in Motion program leads to:
- Significant decreases in burnout and perceived stress – lower levels of stress – and inflammation
- Significant increases in resilience, sleep quality and work engagement
- Renewed sense of meaning and purpose
Mindfulness in Motion teaches participants to:
- Learn what it is that causes you to experience stress
- Learn techniques that help you become more present in daily life
- Start utilizing your body to be focused in the present moment
- Use breathing methods to relax your body and mind
If you are a healthcare provider or JamesCare for Life participant who is interested in this class, please reach out to email@example.com to learn about our specific cohort options.
Register using the button below.