- This event has passed.
Stay Calm And Well Part VI: A Year of Hope, Dreams & Connection
September 13, 2022 @ 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm
It’s back by popular demand! The Stay Calm and Well Webinar Series brought to you by the Office of the Chief Wellness Officer is kicking off a year of Hopes, Dreams and Connection in Fall 2022. Part VI of this series will help you reconnect to your purpose, people, places and experiences around you and identify what inspires you.
As we navigate another academic year, we must figure out new ways to achieve our goals, build resilience and foster stronger connections with our colleagues, friends and family.
In this series you will receive information, resources and skills to build connections with your community at the university and at home.
- 9/6 – Hopes, Dreams and Connections: Essentials for Optimal Well-being
- 9/13 – The Science of Hope
- 9/20 – Hope in Hard Times
- 9/27 – Energy for Hope, Purpose and Connection: Reignite your Dreams!
- 10/4 – Living in the Moment and Creating a Hopeful Future
- 10/11 – Hope and Perseverance through the End of the Year