Stay Calm & Well Webinar Series Part III: Evidence-Based Strategies To Beat The Winter Blues! - Your Plan for Health
- This event has passed.
Stay Calm & Well Webinar Series Part III: Evidence-Based Strategies To Beat The Winter Blues!
January 20 @ 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:30 pm on Wednesday, repeating until January 27, 2021
Back again by popular demand, Buckeye Wellness in the Office of the Chief Wellness Officer is proud to present Stay Calm and Well Part III: Beating the Winter Blues! The latest edition will continue to build participant knowledge and skills to beat the winter blues and holiday season challenges we are experiencing. Earn 2,000 YP4H points by attending five out of six sessions and completing the post-evaluation surveys.
Below is the class schedule:
- 12/2 – Beating the Winter Pandemic Blues
- 12/9 – Beating the Blues with Exercise
- 12/16 – Beating the Blues through Kindness and Gratitude
- 1/13 – Beating the Blues by Unplugging
- 1/20 – Beating the Blues with Humor
- 1/27 – Beating the Blues through Connection
Learn more and register using the button below.