Staying Calm & Well During COVID-19 - Your Plan for Health
- This event has passed.
Staying Calm & Well During COVID-19
April 15 @ 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:30 pm on Wednesday, repeating until May 27, 2020
This eight-week series is open to all and will equip you with evidence-based strategies to build important skills to sustain well-being during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Each session will be delivered by expert faculty and followed with a skills building activity that encourages participants to put into practice what they are learning from the content presented.
Practical evidence-based tactics and resources will be provided in each session. The skills learned should build participant strengths to last well beyond the pandemic.
Below is the class schedule:
- 4/8 – Stress Buster: Using Cognitive-Behavioral Skills to Allay Anxiety & Depression
- 4/15 – Staying Physically Active While Home: Tips and Tricks
- 4/22 – Be Here Now: Mindfulness Works!
- 4/29 – Sleep Soundly During the COVID Pandemic: You Can Do It!
- 5/6 – Physical Distancing and Loneliness: How to Stay Socially Connected
- 5/13 – Building Resiliency Skills: A Necessity in the COVID-19 Epidemic
- 5/20 – Eating Healthy In Stressful Times: Why it Matters
- 5/27 – Gratitude and Positivity: A Dynamic Duo in the Midst of the COVID-19 Storm
Learn more and register using the button below.