Staying Calm & Well Webinar Series: Evidence-Tactics That Work!
August 12, 2020 @ 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:30 pm on Wednesday, repeating until September 23, 2020
Back by popular demand, the Office of the Chief Wellness Officer, in collaboration with the One University Health and Wellness Council is launching part II to the “Stay Calm and Well” webinar series. In addition to COVID-19, this series will explore how to cope with stress and anxiety surrounding many current issues our society faces. By participating in this series and completing six out of seven post-evaluation surveys, you will earn 2,500 YP4H points.
Below is the class schedule:
- 8/12 – Positive Psychology: Flourishing during “Character-Building” Times
- 8/19 – Coping Effectively with Change
- 8/26 – Financial Wellness & Security
- 9/2 – Boosting Immunity & Sustaining Energy with Healthy Lifestyle Behaviors: Tips & Tricks!
- 9/9 – Helpful Strategies for Dealing with Grief
- 9/16 – Healthy Nutrition Practices: Why Now & How?
- 9/23 – Preventing, Recognizing & Dealing with Anxiety & Depression in Children & Teens: A Primer for Parents
Learn more and register using the button below.