The Caregiving Crisis During COVID-19 - Your Plan for Health
- This event has passed.
The Caregiving Crisis During COVID-19
June 11, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:15 pm
The disruptions of COVID-19 and the stay-at-home period are likely to disproportionately impact women’s job stability and pay, time, personal health, and access to childcare, increasing gender inequities. Join The Women’s Place and President and Provost’s Council on Women (PPCW) for a virtual panel focusing on the challenges of working and caring for children, elders, and others during the pandemic. Learn more about the gendered impact of caregiving, access to providers, alternative care options, the logistics of restarting schools and programs, local resources and more. The webinar is open to people of all genders.
Register using the button below.
- Noelle Arnold, Associate Dean, College of Education and Human Ecology
- Joyce Chen, Associate Professor, College of Food, Agricultural and Environmental Sciences & PPCW Chair-elect
- Laura Justice, Executive Director, Crane Center for Early Childhood Research & Policy and Schoenbaum Family Center
- Kelsey Loushin, Counselor and Elder Care Specialist, Impact Solutions on behalf of Ohio State Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- John C. Marschhausen, Superintendent, Hilliard City Schools