Tracking Your Weight Loss Adventure - Your Plan for Health
- This event has passed.
Tracking Your Weight Loss Adventure
February 23, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Friday, repeating until May 11, 2018
Logging in a food journal over a period of weeks is one of the most powerful ways to change habits and lifestyle. Studies show that tracking your intake increases long term success for weight loss. Join OSU Health Coach Dietitians: Jessica, Samantha and Lindsay as they lead an in-depth group health coaching series that will help you successfully utilize a food journal for weight loss. As part of this group, participants will track their food and exercise daily for 12 weeks. The health coaches will view your journals on a weekly basis to help you meet your goals.
By participating in this group health coaching series, you are committing to attend the weekly sessions. Please review the curriculum below to see if this class is right for you! Please note that there are limited spots available in this class.
** Please have a MyFitnessPal account prior to the start of the program. We will be using this program to review daily tracking.**
- February 23 – Week 1: Intro/Setting your Weight Loss Goal (60 min)
- March 2 – Week 2: Check-in & Review (30 min)
- March 9 – Week 3: What are your Dietary Guidelines? (60 min)
- March 16 – Week 4: Check-in & Review (30 min)
- March 23 – Week 5: Physical Activity and Exercise (60 min)
- March 30 – Week 6: Check-in & Review (30 min)
- April 6 – Week 7: Internal & External Triggers (60 min)
- April 13 – Week 8: Check-in & Review (30 min)
- April 20 – Week 9: Mindful Eating (60 min)
- April 27 – Week 10: Check-in & Review (30 min)
- May 4 – Week 11: Social Support & Positive Self-Talk (60 min)
- May 11 – Week 12: Check-in & Review (30 min)
Plan to share your ideas, tips, and goals with others during each group session!
Register for the first session and it will automatically add you to the other sessions. Let us know if you have any questions before we meet!
To register for this event, search under Group Health Coaching Session at the link below.