Virtual SKY Meditation Workshop - Your Plan for Health
Virtual SKY Meditation Workshop
February 26 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
One event on February 27, 2021 at 10:30 am
One event on February 28, 2021 at 10:30 am
This workshop is a mindful approach to well-being and managing stress through gentle movements, breathing techniques, and an introduction to Sudarshan KriyaTM (SKY) meditation. To begin, participants will be led through a sequence of gentle movements to prepare the body to sit in meditation and promote relaxation. No change of clothes or yoga mat are necessary. After that, participants will be guided through evidence-based breathing techniques for deeper relaxation. After these initial relaxation techniques, the course leader will guide participants through a 20-minute meditation, with time for reflection afterwards.
WHAT IS SKY MEDITATION?
The SKY Meditation program provides an easy to use powerful breath-based meditation technique that reduces stress and increases mind-body wellness. SKY works in a unique way. It utilizes the innate ability of the breath to trigger an automatic quieting of the mind, leading to a deep experience of meditation—whether you’ve never practiced meditation or have done it for years. It is easy to practice, and is effective even when the mind is restless or caught up in emotions.
Program is conducted over three consecutive sessions. It is required that participants attend all sessions of the course.
7 Reasons Why You Should Learn SKY Meditation
- Have More Energy and Experience Greater Happiness: Reduces stress and fatigue while increasing positive emotions and energy levels
- Be Healthier: Boosts brain, hormone, and immune system functions and its beneficial effects reach all the way down to the DNA.
- Beat the Blues: Has proven to decrease anxiety and depression and increase optimism and serenity.
- Gain Mastery Over Your Mind and Emotions: Increases feelings of calm and the ability to regulate your emotional reactions.
- Be More Productive: Enhances brain functioning associated with memory, attention, and focus. It can increase your capacity to multitask and make better decisions.
- Improve Your Relationships: Significantly boosts feelings of social connectedness and naturally improves your relationships with people around you.
- Benefits Begin Immediately: Reduces stress hormones and increases well-being hormones from the very first session.
Register using the button below.