Build a healthier mind for a stronger you
We all have our struggles. Finding ways to focus on your emotional health is important. Now you can use the web and mobile tools to help you get better and stay strong. myStrength is a flexible and comprehensive digital program for emotional health to help with life’s evolving challenges. From learning activities and guided meditations to skill-building courses, with myStrength, you get personalized support to build a healthier mind for a stronger you. Track your health, enjoy interactive activities, and become inspired by quotes and videos with myStrength. You’ll find help for stress, anxiety, substance use, chronic pain, and more.
Here’s what you get when you join:
- A Completely Personalized Program: Take a short quiz, and get a fully customized program that’s tailored to your needs and goals.
- Helpful Tools & Resources: Get 24/7 access to the myStrength app and web platform. Learn practical tips and techniques with hundreds of quick activities. Track mood, sleep, stress, goals, and more.
- One-on-One Support: Get guidance from a dedicated coach. Set goals, discover helpful resources, and stay motivated and accountable.
Programs for life’s evolving challenges
myStrength offers evidence-based support for many types of emotional and physical challenges:
- Reducing stress
- Improving sleep
- Managing depression
- Managing anxiety
- Mindfulness & meditation
- Balancing intense emotions
- Pregnancy & early parenting
- Managing chronic pain
myStrength joined Livongo in 2019 and today, both myStrength and Livongo are part of Teladoc Health. During registration, you will be directed to Livongo in order to register for myStrength. This is how they verify your eligibility for the program. Registration consists of a series of basic profile questions, myStrength personalization questions and clinical assessment questions. These questions help myStrength recommend the right programs and activities for you.
How to Access myStrength
myStrength is offered at no cost to eligible employees and their spouses (18 & up) enrolled in Virgin Pulse.
- Log in to your Virgin Pulse account
- Select “Benefits” from the main navigation
- Select “View All” and scroll to find “myStrength”
- After completing your initial registration, you can download the myStrength app for free from the Apple or Google Play stores
Rewards for myStrength
Bonus Reward Completion Requirements
As one of the programs to help you earn the 2023 bonus incentive, the completion requirements include:
- Complete 1 session per week for 16 weeks*
- Bonus activity is awarded weekly based on timing of completion. If you complete the action from Sunday to Saturday, you will be rewarded the following Monday.
You can earn additional points for myStrength participation when you:
- Complete the onboarding assessment – 250 points
- Complete all myStrength sessions under a program – 100 points (up to 3/month)
- Complete 20 myStrength sessions in a month – 200 points
- Complete the 14, 30, and 60 day follow up assessments – 250 points (each)
- Complete the 90 and 180 day follow up assessments – 500 points (each)
- Interact with engagement guide – 250 points
Points awarded weekly based on timing of completion. If you complete the action from Sunday to Saturday, you will be rewarded the following Monday.
*To track your myStrength session completion, follow these steps:
Log into your Virgin Pulse account. In the top navigation tab, hover over the ‘Home’ button and select ‘Rewards’. Scroll down to the ‘Activity’ section near the bottom of the page. Keep scrolling until you reach the ‘Custom’ section. The ‘myStrength – Complete 1 session per week for 16 weeks’ progress bar will tell you where you are at in terms of completion.
Once you complete 1 session per week for 16 weeks, you will see a checkmark next to the myStrength requirement in the section titled ‘Additional Ways to Earn: Complete 2 out of 4’ on your Rewards page. Due to processing times, this confirmation may not appear until up to one week after the completion of your final myStrength session.