PulseCash - Your Plan for Health
New in 2018, participants can earn up to $100 in PulseCash.
PulseCash* is available for you to redeem for gift cards, in the Virgin Pulse online store to purchase health and wellness items, or to donate to a designated charitable organizations.
Virgin Pulse offers several options for how to redeem your PulseCash:
- Donate to an available charity
- Gift Card to iTunes, Amazon.com, Home Depot or Target (virtual gift codes)
- VISA gift card (virtual for online purchasing or a physical gift card that will be mailed to you)
- Virgin Pulse Store (use your PulseCash to upgrade your device, or other fitness equipment)
*PulseCash is subject to taxation at the time it is earned.
Steps to Redeem PulseCash
Log into your account on the Virgin Pulse member website.
Hover over “Rewards” in the top-navigation menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “My Rewards” (see image on right).
Click on the “Spend” tab (see image below).
- If you’d like to donate your PulseCash to a supported charity, click on the “Donate It” icon.
- If you’d like to order a Gift Card to iTunes, Amazon.com, Target, Home Depot or VISA, click on the “Get a Gift Card” icon.
- If you’d like to buy a new device (such as Fitbit, Misfit, etc.), click on the “Visit the Store” icon.