update - Your Plan for Health
Updates on Wellness Services & Programming
Health and Wellness Event and Activity Updates
In response to the recent COVID-19 news and university guidance, several on-campus health and wellness activities have been canceled. Details are below.
- Some wellness programming has been reformatted to be offered virtually. Please check the events calendar for registration information.
- Managers can share well-being resources that are available for employees and their families who may need support during this time.
- A repository of the best healthy-living apps, tips, and advice can be found on the wellness.osu.edu website.
- Information about COVID-19 reporting, employee leave management and associated workplace issues is located on the Human Resources website.
- Continue to check the university’s coronavirus website for additional updates and other information.
On-Campus, Canceled Programming:
Biometric Health Screenings – canceled through April 30, 2020
For employees and spouses enrolled in an Ohio State medical plan and not currently receiving the medical plan premium credit, an alternative solution has been created. Employees and spouses should reach out to the Your Plan for Health (YP4H) team at email@example.com to learn about an alternative. YP4H will work with the employee or spouse to make sure they do not miss premium credits they would have otherwise earned due to the cancellation of screenings.
- Telephonic health coaching and web-based group health coaching programs will continue as planned.
- In-person events have been converted to web-based programming. Participants will be notified directly of changes.
- All web-based Educational Programs will continue to be delivered via web.
- Any in-person events will be canceled through the end of April.
- All planned chair massage locations will be canceled through the end of April, and no new chair massages will be planned at this time.
WW (Weight Watchers)
- All Ohio State-sponsored in-person WW meetings have been converted to virtual meetings through the end of April.
Other Calendar Events
- Many events currently listed on the YP4H calendar may also be converted to a virtual option, postponed or canceled. You are encouraged to contact the event host to confirm the status of events prior to attending.