Weight Watchers at Ohio State
- From May 15 through October 31, Weight Watchers Better Together Sweepstakes is back to celebrate the strength and power of support on the journey to getting healthier, and the success that members experience when following the program with others. Current Weight Watchers members are invited to refer co-workers to join them on their Weight Watchers journey. For every co-worker that a member refers, the referring member will receive an entry into the sweepstakes. The more co-workers each member refers, the greater their changes for winning. Click here for more information.
- From June 4 through September 2, each current member who attends 11 out of 13 meetings will receive an exclusive Weight Watchers Summer Vision Award. Read below for more information on how to register for Weight Watchers.
- From September 5 through September 15, Weight Watchers will be offering a FREE Starter Kit for all new members. Members who purchase a Weight Watchers membership during this timeframe will be eligible to receive a FREE Starter Kit full of exciting tools ($70) to help new members get started and stay on track! Once enrolled, redeem your Starter Kit by going to weightwatchers.com/atworkstarterkit (link will not be available until September 5) and enter your member registration number and shipping address. Complete this step by September 29, 2017.
- Learn more about Weight Watchers by watching this short video.
- Are you interested in bringing Weight Watchers At Work to your department? Contact Us for more information Submit Form
Beginning March 1, 2015, benefits-enrolled faculty and staff (and their enrolled S/SSDP's and adult dependents) will have exciting new opportunities to join the nation's #1 weight loss program. Faculty and staff can participate in the online program or choose to participate in meetings near home or on campus. No more reimbursement forms. No more large payment up front. Just a simple month-to-month membership that you can cancel at any time that is deeply discounted just for those on the OSU Medical Plan.
Meetings & OnlinePlus Program:
Ohio State is paying half of your membership, your share is $19.11 per month.
DISCOUNTED Monthly Pricing: $38.22
Ohio State Subsidy: 50%
Your Cost: $19.11
Power of shared learning! Get weekly guidance and motivation from a trained coach who has been in your shoes and has lost weight on the program.
- Private weigh-in
- Learn strategies for success
- Includes all the tools and benefits of OnlinePlus
- Attend meetings in your community or on-campus
Ohio State is paying half of your membership, your share is $8.48 per month.
DISCOUNTED Monthly Pricing: $16.96
Ohio State Subsidy: 50%
Your Cost: $8.48
Follow proven program with digital & mobile tools, and 24/7 support. No meetings.
- Proven PointsPlus® system
- Customized meal ideas and recipes
- Seamlessly sync fitness devices
- Master The Plan Video Series
- Weight Watchers Community
Weight Watchers At Work site hosts: Free 3 month membership!
- Help recruit and maintain at least 15 employees to attend your meetings.
- You will receive flyers and posters to help you recruit employees (Overview Flyer, posters and email templates)
- You will need to idenify and coordinate a location to host the meetings and to store supplies for the meetings.
- Must maintain the minimum enrollment in the program for at least 3 months, refunded the initial payment for that period
- For every additional 3 months the enrollment is maintained, the refunded arrangement continues
- Watch the recorded webinar here
- Download the overivew information deck
If you are interested in bringing Weight Watchers At Work to your department: you can:
Weight Watchers At Work Locations
Weight Watchers At Work Success Story:
TeNiqka's Story - Download
Having trouble registering? Contact Weight Watchers Customer Support 866-204-2885