Each quarter we will highlight one YP4H program.
Whil is the spotlight program for Quarter 2 (April 1 – June 30, 2019). Take a look below to find additional information, education and see the increased points available for engaging with this program during the next few months.
Whil’s mindfulness content is centered around three tracks:
- Move: Yoga to exercise the body and mind
- Thrive: Stress resiliency, focus, and sleep habits
- Lead: Emotional intelligence, teamwork, and leadership skills
- Earn 100 points each day for completing a Whil session (100/daily max)
- Earn 250 points each month when you complete 10 sessions. (250 /monthly max)
- Earn 500 points each month when you complete 20 sessions. (500 /monthly max)
- Earn 1000 points when you complete all sessions under 1 program. (1000/quarter max)
Welcome to Whil Video
Whil is the only digital well-being training solution for professionals, by professionals. Whil’s programs are based in science, mindfulness and positive psychology and created to address stress and well-being.
Hosted by Virgin Pulse and Ohio State Health Plan
Whil, a program available to you through YP4H’s Virgin Pulse, is a goal-based digital training system is focused on helping adults to be healthier, happier, and more engaged through programs for stress resilience, well-being and high performance. Learn more about how to use Whil and what it can do for you. Download Webinar